Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:35 — 64.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe to our Podcast: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | Android | Email
Episode 020: Do You Suffer From Vystopia?
November 20, 2017
Do you suffer from Vystopia? Perhaps you’ve never even heard of the term? Is there a cure for it?
We discuss this and so much more with our special guest, vegan psychologist and author, Clare Mann.
Clare has been heavily involved in the Australian vegan and animal rights scene for many years now, and most recently she uploaded a semi-viral video on Facebook about what she calls “Vystopia”. This got our attention and we thought it would make for a fascinating topic to discuss and share with our audience.
Sure enough, it was an incredibly stimulating and thought provoking conversation that even exceeded our expectations, and offers our audience many great insights, tips, and strategies with which to feel empowered. We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did.
Clare Mann, Vegan Psychologist
Vystopia Facebook Video
Vegan Voices (free app with resources and support for talking about veganism with non-vegans)
Instrumental music produced by Chuki
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
• Leave a comment in the comment section below.
• Ask a question in the comment section below for our weekly 'Ask TVC' series.
• Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or any of your other social media.
To help out the show:
• Leave a review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
• Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Tunein, or wherever you listen to Podcasts.
Leave a tip or join us on Patreon
Advertise on the show
If you're interested in advertising on the show you can contact us here.
Until next time!