How we became That Vegan Couple and created a life of health and purpose.
That Vegan Couple you see today is definitely not how we have always been. In the past, we had stressful corporate careers, poor diets based on animal products, suffered from many health problems, and desperately needed to change things in our lives.
Back in 2007 we found courage in the words “leap and the net will appear”, and so we embarked on a process of transforming our lives. The most profound change happened on 26th August 2011, when we became vegan.
After more than a decade of exploring and evolving our inner and outer worlds, we have had so many empowering and enriching experiences.
We’ve also adopted a minimalist lifestyle by reducing our possessions and consumption.
We have overcome or improved a myriad of health problems and are now in the best health and shape of our lives. We’ve also had diverse experiences around the globe ranging from:
- Animal Rights Activism Tours
- Social Media Influencers and Content Creators
- Vegan Vacation Tour Guides
- Online Health & Lifestyle Coaches
- Yoga Teachers
- Yoga and Health Retreat Leaders
- Detox Consultants
- English Teachers
- Full-time volunteers with orphaned, abandoned, abused, blind, and disabled children and young adults
- Organic vegetable Farmhands
- Retreat Centre Guest Liaisons and Kitchenhands
We now focus on our work of helping people, animals, and the environment. Through our YouTube channel, other social media, podcast, and ebooks, we’ve had great success reaching a large, diverse, and international audience hungry for change and inspiration.